The International Journal of Creative Multimedia (IJCM) seeks scholarly work that explores the intersection of multimedia technology with creative content and research. We are interested in contributions that take advantage of the affordances of digital platforms in creative ways. The disciplines involved in creative multimedia reflect the current trend in research and industry.
The aim of this journal is to showcase current research in multimedia and other creative domains where knowledge of rapidly evolving digital media and its growth towards our lifestyle can be shared. The concept surrounding the theme of this journal is that, our lifestyle is strongly influenced by the myriad of digital applications from media aesthetics to photography, from entertainment to education through means of social media, digital media and others.
Vol. 1 No. 2 (2020): International Journal of Creative Multimedia
1. Student-led Gamification in the Undergraduate Design History Course
Tan Wee Hoe
2. A Case Study on Web-based Learning Environment Evaluation in Higher Education: Learner Perspectives in a Private University in Malaysia
Zarina Che Embi, Tse-Kian Neo, Mai Neo
3. Sense of Place in Place Making of Creative Mutimedia Foundation Studies Annual Exhibition
Elyna Amir Sharji, Lim Yan Peng, Peter Charles Woods, Vimala Perumal, Rose Linda Zainal Abidin
4. The impact of Implementing T.E.A.M. Framework Towards Virtual Learning Environment
Cheryl Chan, Vincent Chan, Tai Hen Toong
5. Film Review – Karya, a Film by Abror Rivai: Calmly Waiting for the Community